RE:Roll Call

  • arledian ..
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 8, 2005
      Hello everyone... Hope you all had a good holiday season...

      Some of the surnames that I'm researching at the moment...

      DALEY - Ireland > Canada (NF-ONT-AB)
      MARTZ - Germany > USA (WI-MN) > Canada
      RESCH - Germany > USA (WI-MN)
      BENZMUELLER - Germany > USA (WI-MN)
      RAFFERTY - Ireland > Canada (ONT-AB) > USA

      A few others that I'm also working on...

      BRUYNOOGHE
      REDEKOPP
      BOWIE
      CHESHIRE

      As always,
      Jessica
    • Suanne
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 9, 2005
        Names I am researching:

        Barber-- MD, IL

        Pinkstone--MD

        Duffield--PA, MD

        Poffenberger PA, MD, IL

        Miller--MD

        Palmer/Palmore/Balmer--PA, MD, IL

        Welty--MD, IL

        Moats/Motz--MD, IL

        Zellers--MD, IL

        Williams--Mass, OH, IL

        Williams--NY, OH, IL, WI

        Groff/Graf-NY, IL, OR

        Moss--PA, IL

        Haskell--NY, OH, IL
      • Sinnamon
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 9, 2005
          Hello, I'm a new member.

          My name is Sinnamon (real first name), I'm named for my Grandfather. His last name was Sinnamon, has anyone come across any Sinnamon's? Very little is known about him, except his name was Henery and he lived in Illionos. He was married to a Emma Culver.

          Thank you so much for any help.

          SinnaI

        • tolksteel@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
            I found this record. I hope it helps to at least get you started.

            Tina

            Title: Index to Marriage Records 1844 - 1920 Inclusive Volume I
            Letters A To G Inclusive
            Record Location: Howard County, Indiana
            W. P. A. Original Record Located: County Clerk's Office Kokomo
            Compiled By Indiana Works Progress Administration 1939
            Spouse 1: Emma Culver
            Spouse 2: Henry Sinnamon
            Marriage Date: 26 Oct 1837
            County: Howard
            Book: C- 5
            Original Source Page: 426

            --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Sinnamon"
            <falcon01@d...> wrote:
            > Hello, I'm a new member.
            >
            > My name is Sinnamon (real first name), I'm named for my
            Grandfather. His last name was Sinnamon, has anyone come across any
            Sinnamon's? Very little is known about him, except his name was
            Henery and he lived in Illionos. He was married to a Emma Culver.

            > Thank you so much for any help.
            >
            > SinnaI

          • highlandgranny
            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
              Hi,

              You might be interested that Rootsweb.com has a mailing list for SINNAMON.

              http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/surname/s/sinnamon.html

              There is also a mailing list but it is not very active.

              http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec?htx=board&r=rw&p=surnames.sinnamon

              Sinnamon wrote on 02/09/2005, 11:41 PM:

              > Hello, I'm a new member.
              >
              > My name is Sinnamon (real first name), I'm named for my
              > Grandfather. His last name was Sinnamon, has anyone come across any
              > Sinnamon's? Very little is known about him, except his name was
              > Henery and he lived in Illionos. He was married to a Emma Culver.
              >
              > Thank you so much for any help.
              >
              > SinnaI

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Rita Maury
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
                Where do your Sinnamon's come from? Rita maury
                My name is Sinnamon (real first name), I'm named for my Grandfather. His last name was Sinnamon, has anyone come across any Sinnamon's? Very little is known about him, except his name was Henery and he lived in Illionos. He was married to a Emma Culver.

                Thank you so much for any help.

                SinnaI

                http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718<http://service.bfast.com/bfast/click?bfmid=5647408&siteid=18621718>

                Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              • Faye Parker
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
                  I have at least 300 surnames am researching in Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.

                  "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
                  by Lazarus Long

                  fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the IBSSG

                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
                    Thank you, I will check them out. I'm thrilled to even find Sinnamon's
                    Sinna

                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 10, 2005
                      Where do your Sinnamon's come from?

                      Rita, we don't have a lot of information on my Great Grandpareents. My Grandfather died at a young age. My father never knew them. Tina found him in IN. I've been told he was Irish. Dad thinks that after Henry died Grandma married a Bunn.

                      Sinna

                    • Amy Bostick
                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 14, 2005
                        I am looking for my GGG-Grandfather Jesse Summers who
                        was born in TN around early 1800s. Married an
                        Elizabeth. Had sons including Greenberry, Lazarus and
                        my GG-Grandfather Jesse, Jr.. Any help is
                        appreciated.

                        Thanks,
                        Amy
                        --- Faye Parker <fairplay51@...> wrote:

                        > I have at least 300 surnames am researching in
                        > Sumner County TN from 1790-today, or Smith County
                        > TN. 1790's-1860 then Sumner County TN.
                        >

                        > "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
                        > by Lazarus Long
                        >
                        > fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf *giggle* proud member of the
                        > IBSSG

                        > removed]

                        http://mail.yahoo.com
                      • fad582000
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 20, 2005
                          Hello Sinnamon

                          I don't know if this is in anyway relevant but the suburb in which I
                          live is called Sinnamon Park which is in Brisbane Australia. The
                          whole area was named after Hercules Sinnamon who emigrated from
                          Ireland in the late 1800s. The park directly across from us is
                          called Portadown park and his descendants still live in the area.
                          He left much of the land that he owned to charaties and my mother
                          lives in the Sinnamon Park Retirement Village.

                          Does your relative have Irish connections?

                          Fiona
                        • Traci
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 23, 2009
                            I am searching the following surnames, mostly in Georgia:

                            Roberts
                            Holden
                            Peace
                            Tomlin
                            Bridges
                            Workman
                            Rountree
                            Hanes

                            Anybody out there with any of these? Please contact me so we can compare notes.
                            Traci R.
                          • jamesr23@juno.com
                            Message 13 of 16 , Apr 24, 2009
                              Hello Traci,
                              My name is Ann H. Rountree. I canhelp maybe with your Rountree and Roberts questions?

                              Get a degree in computer sciences. Find a school near you.
                              http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTEfdRi3UcumS7SnBS8LOpqriw6dTqjL5mND1LlfT0dVGphqK9xdWw/