Williams/Strickland/Jones/Carroll of Gwinnett county Ga

  • Back2rRoots@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      I am looking for some help and I hope someone out there can help me. My
      family is from Gwinnett county.....Ralph and Hannah Williams...They had 11
      children....One of their daughters was named Airy she married a man names Tobias
      Jones....Airy was born about 1865....They had at least 2 children Jane born Jun
      1880 and Cynthia born in Mar 1883....One of the other Williams daughters not
      sure which one must have married some with the last name Stirckland because
      there was another grandchild of Ralph and Hannah names Mande Strickland born Feb
      1888...and another williams daugther married someone last name Carroll there
      was another granddaugther named Lula Carroll born May 1882. In the 1880 and
      1900 census these families were listed as mullatto some black. The Williams
      family most were very fair. So if any one has any information of these families
      please contact me I am looking to figure out which Williams Daughters married
      into the Carroll & Strickland familes....Also to find out anything about
      Tobias and Airy Jones...And to see if any of these grandchildren had children and
      to see how many generations have continued from these lines.

      Thank you
      Tara

    • Lois Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        Hi I am researching the williams family. I will see if
        I have anything about your Williams. Lois

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/o5B0yD/8WnJAA/a8ILAA/0csqlB/TM

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250