Re: Matilda Franklin (1832)

  • jbaconsr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      I don't know if this will help, but in 1850 Haywood NC:
      Elam Franklin age 30 born NC
      Margeret age 30 born NC
      James age 9 born NC
      John age 7 born NC
      William B.age 5 born NC
      Dorcas age 2 born NC
      next door
      Lavina Franklin age 57 born SC
      Decater age 22 born SC
      Matilda age 18 born NC
      Dorcas age 17 born NC
      Ezecial England age 45 born SC
      next door
      Bently Franklin age 52 born SC
      Sarah Grooms? age 21 born NC
      Anderson age 6/12 born NC
      If I were a betting man ,I'd have to say Bently and Lavina were
      either brother in law /sister in law or were married at some
      point.Good luck.

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tammy Jernigan"
      <apanther_stalks@y...> wrote:

      > Hello group,
      > I need help with the Franklin Family. My line has Matilda
      Franklin
      > born 1832-1837-1840, in Haywood Co. N.C. Her parents are --?--
      Franklin