McQuillan's in Scotland look-up

  • Sandra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Hi all, I recentlty went to the Family History Centre. I found the
      names I was looking for but couldn't look at the information. I was
      told to look in Scotland. Here is what I was looking at: Scotland
      Births for the year 1909 & 1862.
      Page 326 Sarah M'Quillan(McQuillan)born 1909(June 27) ref # 357.
      Page 508 James M'Quillan(McQuillan)born 1862(October 27)# of entry
      309. They were both born in Dumbarton,Dunbarton,Scotland.
      Someone recently send me census information but I'm not even sure if
      it was the right family. It was the Census 1901 County of
      Dunbartonshire,District of Old Kilpatrick: at Chapel rd. Duntocher.
      Sarah was baptized in Kilpatrick church. Any information would be
      helpful. If anyone can look up these pages for me that would be
      great. I wouldn't even know how or where to look them up. Thx
      inadvance. Sandra sandra5400@...