Surname Roll Call

  • Joy L. Roark-Dumire
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
      Hi I am new to the group and seen the message for the roll call of surnames. The following is a list of surnames that I am trying to get information on.

      House - Tennessee, possibly Illinois
      Parker - Tennessee, possibly Illinois
      Dumire - Michigan, Pennsylvania, possibly West Virginia
      Endress - Michigan & Indiana
      Haught - Pennsylvania
      Spaugy - Pennsylvania
      Roark - Michigan, North Carolina
      Bay - Michigan, England

      Thank you.

      Joy:)

    • ladymluv
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2005
        I have actually found a lot of family history the name I am trying
        to research right now is:

        Terrance Moneghan: Ohio. I know he was born in Ireland in 1852 but I
        am not sure when he came over. If anyone can help me find anything,
        please let me know. I don't even know if he had siblings or his
        parent's names.

        Krista
      • Mary Lou
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2005
          I got this at the www.familysearch.org for the 1880 census........

          1880 US Census - 11 Select records to download - (50 maximum) [input] IRE" name=r1-1>1. Catharine MONAHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Dau Gender: Female Birth: <1850> IRE
          [input] IRE" name=r1-2>2. Michael MONAHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Self Gender: Male Birth: <1853> IRE
          [input] IRE" name=r1-3>3. Barbra MONAHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Wife Gender: Female Birth: <1850> IRE
          [input] IRE" name=r1-4>4. Timothy MONAHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Other Gender: Male Birth: <1854> IRE
          [input] IRE" name=r1-5>5. Patrick MONAHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Self Gender: Male Birth: <1850> IRE
          [input] IRE" name=r1-6>6. Bridget MONAHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Wife Gender: Female Birth: <1850> IRE
          [input] IRE" name=r1-7>7. Patrick MONIHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Other Gender: Male Birth: <1854> IRE
          [input] IRE" name=r1-8>8. Bridget MONNAHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Wife Gender: Female Birth: <1852> IRE
          [input] IRE" name=r1-9>9. Briget MONAHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Wife Gender: Female Birth: <1854> IRE
          [input] IRE" name=r1-10>10. Denis MONAHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Self Gender: Male Birth: <1852> IRE
          [input] IRE" name=r1-11>11. Mary Ann MONAHAN - 1880 United States Census / Ohio
          Dau Gender: Female Birth: <1851> IRE

          Without any other info, it is hard to find him.
          Good luck!
          Mary Lou