Re: [Genealogy Research Club] List of my surnames

  • John Seymour
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      Good
      This email is sent from John Seymour pjb.seymour@...

      I read with interest tour email below to see that you have the name Seward in your tree.

      On my mothers side her maiden is Seward and my cousins daughter has traced the family back to circa 1685 in Dunsford in Devon where they were farmers..

      So I was wondering if there may be some remote connection

      Regards

      John Seymour