Stannington, Bradfield, Oughtibridge, Loxley, Worrall, Sheffield, England

  • robert smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      I have been researching the men from my village, Stannington,
      Sheffield who fell in the Great War 1914-20. I have now identified
      most of them - the result of this research can be found on my
      website. http://www.stannington.webitsmart.co.uk/

      I have now extended my research to include Bradfield, Loxley, Oughtibridge & Worrall in
      the Parish of Bradfield.

      There is information relating to 100 plus families from these area's on my website.

      It may be of Interest to you

      This new research is in its infancy, so remember to check my website
      for updates.

      If anybody can add any information, please get in touch.

      Cheers

      Robert.

      PS. If you click on the advertisement at the bottom of my homepage, I
      earn money for future development & research.