Re: [Genealogy Research Club] John Westly( Wesly) Peters

  • barbara erickson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2005
      Thank you for the information. I think I looked at that one some time ago. At least is something. Thanks again, Barb

      teesquare@... wrote:Barb,

      There are many, many other places on the internet to find genealogy resouces and information than Ancestry and Rootsweb.

      I went to FamilySearch.org, clicked on Search, and entered the information you provided. This may or may not be your ancestor.

      Here are the results I found for John W. Peters, born ca. 1873 +/- 5 years born in IN with Spouse: Mary Jane Folsom

      1880 Census:
      John PETERS Household Male

      Other Information:
      Birth Year <1868>
      Birthplace IN
      Age 12
      Occupation At School
      Marital Status S <Single>
      RaceW <White>
      Head of Household John W. PETERS
      Relation Son
      Father's Birthplace PA
      Mother's Birthplace---

      Source Information:
      Census Place Perry, Noble, Indiana
      Family History Library Film 1254301
      NA Film Number T9-0301
      Page Number 409A

      This information for his father: John W. Peters:
      1880 Census:

      John W. PETERS Household Male

      Other Information:
      Birth Year <1847>