John Westly( Wesly) Peters

  • berickson49
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2005
      Hi, I have been looking for my great-grandfather for some time and
      come up with nothing. He was born in Indiana, April, 1873, no death
      date or place. I do not have his parents names. He married Mary Jane
      Celeste Folsom, no date or place. She was born in Texas,
      October,1,1875 in Corpus Christi. Her parents were Charles Folsom
      from Maine and her mother was Annie Pruitt from Texas. I have looked
      for over a year on Ancestry.com. It seems that they moved around and
      are not listed in the census except for 1900.

      Any information would be a help. Thank you for your time. Barb
    • Laurie Rogers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2005
        I went to familysearch.org and found the following information in the 1880 Census. Maybe this will help.

        John WESSLEY PETERSHousehold Male
        Other Information: Birth Year<1872> BirthplaceIN Age8 OccupationAt Shool Marital StatusS <Single> RaceW <White> Head of HouseholdAda PETERS RelationSon Father's BirthplaceOH Mother's BirthplaceOH
        Source Information: Census PlaceIndianapolis, Marion, Indiana Family History Library Film1254296 NA Film NumberT9-0296 Page Number733C