Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Chattanooga-Hamilton Library

  • L@nice
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
      I'm not following either.........when I click to view Search
      Census.....there is a box for User Name and a Box for Password, nothing
      about a card #.
      Confusing.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
          If there is an information button I do not see it. It keeps asking for username and password. Here is what I get.
          Login Required
          To access HeritageQuest Online, please enter your username and password.
          Username [input] [input] Password [input] [input] Heritage Quest Online is available to users of authorized institutions or to individuals using a username and password. If you believe you should be able to access HQO but you do not have a username, there may be an issue with the authentication procedures. The diagnostic information below is available to help your administrator isolate any possible problems. Diagnostic InformationIP Address68.41.253.188Referring URL http://heritagequestonline.com/BrowserMozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; MyIE2) [input]

          Faye Parker <fairplay51@...> wrote:
          You don't need one, just hit the information button

          "You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at the same time."
          "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
          "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."

          by Lazarus Long

          I am a proud member of the IBSSG

          Lois