Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Chattanooga-Hamilton Library

  • Back2rRoots@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
      you dont need one when you hit access from home and it will ask for card
      number and you hit cancel...it will tell you invalid card number.... then click ok
      and it will take you to them information

    • angela houze
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
        I'm not quite sure you obtain a username for this site. A very nice lady in Texas directed me to this site.... When it asks for your card #, you type in guest and it'll pop up, invalid card #, hit enter and there you are.... Hope this helps.....

        John P McCue <iamfamous@...> wrote:How do you get a username for this website?

        On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:30:20 -0800 (PST) Faye Parker
        <fairplay51@...> writes:

        > http://heritagequestonline.com works fine for research
        >

        > "You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on
        > having both at the same time."
        > "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
        > "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
        >
        > by Lazarus Long
        >
        > I am a proud member of the IBSSG

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • L@nice
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
          I'm not following either.........when I click to view Search
          Census.....there is a box for User Name and a Box for Password, nothing
          about a card #.
          Confusing.

          <fairplay51@...> writes:

          > http://heritagequestonline.com works fine for research
          >

          > "You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on
          > having both at the same time."
          > "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
          > "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
          >
          > by Lazarus Long
          >
          > I am a proud member of the IBSSG

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Faye Parker

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 3, 2005
              If there is an information button I do not see it. It keeps asking for username and password. Here is what I get.
              Login Required
              To access HeritageQuest Online, please enter your username and password.
              Username [input] [input] Password [input] [input] Heritage Quest Online is available to users of authorized institutions or to individuals using a username and password. If you believe you should be able to access HQO but you do not have a username, there may be an issue with the authentication procedures. The diagnostic information below is available to help your administrator isolate any possible problems. Diagnostic InformationIP Address68.41.253.188Referring URL http://heritagequestonline.com/BrowserMozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; MyIE2) [input]

              Faye Parker <fairplay51@...> wrote:
              You don't need one, just hit the information button

              "You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at the same time."
              "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
              "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."

              by Lazarus Long

              I am a proud member of the IBSSG

              Lois