Re: [Genealogy Research Club] census records etc.

  • Gina & Amber
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2004
      Could you give us the web address for Chattanoga Hamilton Co
      Library. I googled it but to no avail. Thanks!!!

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Lois Edwards
      <loisedwards1946@y...> wrote:
      > Go to Chattanoga Hamilton Co Library click genealogy,
      > they will ask for your library number, type in guest.
      > It will say not a valid number, Click ok then you are
      > in. This works for me. Lois
    • Cynthia C Badger
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 27, 2004
        http://www.lib.chattanooga.gov/localHist/guide.html

        cyndi

      • Faye Parker
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 29, 2004
          www.genealogybuff.com

          "You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at the same time."
          "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
          "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."

          by Lazarus Long

          I am a proud member of the IBSSG