GenealogyBuff and Obituary Central blog

  • cribbswh
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2004
      Hi all,

      I have modified the Obituary Central group at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/obitcentral to be open for discussion
      instead of just announcements. It will be moderated, however, so as
      to keep out spam.

      In order for you to see up-to-date announcements of additions to the
      suite of sites that I manage, I am using a blog at

      http://obitcentral.blogspot.com

      It is entitled "GenealogyBuff.com updates" but will encompass any
      updates to Obituary Central and Obituary Links Page as well.

      Please bookmark the blog and stay tuned for coming announcements for
      some fantastic new data in the works!

      In the meantime, Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year!
      Sincerely,
      Bill and Tina Cribbs
      GenealogyBuff.com http://www.genealogybuff.com
      Obituary Central http://www.obitcentral.com