Unwed Williams mother

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2004
      I am looking for info on an unwed mother named Sevia(Cevia)Williams,
      who went on a road trip from N.C. to Georgia with George Strawther
      Messer and got pregnant. Mr. Messer kept the child with him. This
      would have happen between 1850-1860. The child was named John Messer.I
      don't know if she had the baby in N.C. or Ga. The child was raised by
      Fredrick Messer b.aug.12,1792. He resided in Haywood Co. N.C. I know
      this is a shot in the dark, or a needle in a haystack, but I am still
      trying to get some info.
      Thanks
      Tammy Jernigan