looking

  • jkktm2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
      hi looking for anyone who is related to my grandmother catherine
      cartright she came from airdrie in scotland in the uk i know she has
      family over in america and she has i think a few family members i
      know she has a sister named may and a brother named richard i dont
      know anymore about her family i know they moved to america along time
      ago my mother is her daughter my mothers name is kathleen cartright
      thomson she also lives in scotland and would very much like to find
      her mothers side of the family if any one anywhere can help you can
      contact me at jjktm2003@... as i am also doing a family tree
      thankyou
    • robyn2115
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2009
        Hi. I'm Robyn. I have alot of family out there that I dont know. so when i logged into here i see how everyone is looking for their herritage to. thats pretty neat. so i will be posting names. i have a big german background and some irish... i dont know many of the irish names tho. i have tried many times to search the net and came close a couple of times but then hit a dead end. so i gave up for a very long time and today i saw this group and thought i would give it another try. hope it all works out for me... and all of you. i'll be posting the only names i know. hope it helps...?? Thanx, Robyn