Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Houze

  • Lois Edwards
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2004
      I think I found your russell houze in 1930 census
      Indianapolis In. I will send the census to your email.

      Gray Bejamin head
      Flossi M wife
      Marjory E daughter
      George T son
      Padgett George Father in law
      Houze Laura B sister in law
      Betty jean niece
      Russell T nephew one and 1/2 yrs
      I will send it make sure mail is not too full to
      receive it. Lois

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

      http://my.yahoo.com