Matilda Franklin (1832)

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2004
      Hello group,
      I need help with the Franklin Family. My line has Matilda Franklin
      born 1832-1837-1840, in Haywood Co. N.C. Her parents are --?--Franklin
      and Lavina Yarborough born 1793 in S.C. I have some info on the
      Yarborough family, but I have hit a brickwall with the Franklin
      Family. If anyone can help my e-mail is apanther_stalks@...

      Thanks,
      Tammy
    • jbaconsr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
        I don't know if this will help, but in 1850 Haywood NC:
        Elam Franklin age 30 born NC
        Margeret age 30 born NC
        James age 9 born NC
        John age 7 born NC
        William B.age 5 born NC
        Dorcas age 2 born NC
        next door
        Lavina Franklin age 57 born SC
        Decater age 22 born SC
        Matilda age 18 born NC
        Dorcas age 17 born NC
        Ezecial England age 45 born SC
        next door
        Bently Franklin age 52 born SC
        Sarah Grooms? age 21 born NC
        Anderson age 6/12 born NC
        If I were a betting man ,I'd have to say Bently and Lavina were
        either brother in law /sister in law or were married at some
        point.Good luck.

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "Tammy Jernigan"