David GIBSON

  • veggykid15@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2004
      Hey Everybody

             My name is Lauren Mack and I am looking for any info on David Gibson.
      He was born in 1794 in Washington County Tennessee. He married Purely
      Bloodworth in 1809 or 1810 in Wilson County Tennessee. I have found him on the 1820,
      1830, 1840 Tennessee Census. I am also looking for his father Billingsty
      Gibson. I loses him after 1810.

      Thank you for the help
      Lauren Mack

    • Cynthia C Badger
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2004
        i found a record at ancestry.com that says that purely and david were married jan 10, 1810 in wilson co. tennessee. cound find any other info. hope this helps

        cyndi

      • Faye Parker
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2004
          I thought this might be of interest to someone, accounts of the War told by a Confederate soldier. http://my.dmci.net/~bmacd/default.htm

          Proud member of the IBSSG better known as fuzzy-brandy-butter-elf