Wells-Graham

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2004
      This is what I need. Info on Caroline L Wells. Born may 1841 in
      Sevier Co. Tenn. Her parents were George Wells and Sarah ? . She
      married twice. First hubby was William Rackard of Sevier Co. Tenn.
      They had three children,martha,William,and Jackson. he died in 1864.
      Then she married Alpheus Theodore Graham of Bumcomb Co. N.C. in 1865.
      They had four children,Thomas,Fanny,Emaline, and Noah. I got some info
      about the Grahams on Marty Grant's site. But I need info on the Wells.
      If you can help,please do.
      Thanks
      Tammy