Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Houze

  • marti8354@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2004
      Hi, I'm not sure this information may help you or not. I located a Russell
      Houze, born 4-13-1929 died-4-1983 Social Security # 309-28-4055
      SS# was issued in Indiana Indiana records are not the easiest to access.

      Have you found any VA records? Indiana's VA office in Indianapolis is a
      true joy to work with, very nice people. Take care, Marti

    • Lois Edwards
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2004
        I think I found your russell houze in 1930 census
        Indianapolis In. I will send the census to your email.

        Gray Bejamin head
        Flossi M wife
        Marjory E daughter
        George T son
        Padgett George Father in law
        Houze Laura B sister in law
        Betty jean niece
        Russell T nephew one and 1/2 yrs
        I will send it make sure mail is not too full to
        receive it. Lois

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

        http://my.yahoo.com