Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Re: Houze

  • angela houze
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2004
      We know he died at Wishard Hospital in Indianapolis. We're assuming he was also born here, as well. We have a bunch of names and other things to connect to him, but as far as concrete stuff, we're still looking. Anything you can contribute, would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.

      Lois Edwards <loisedwards1946@...> wrote:Do you know where he died or where he was born?

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

      > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help
      > at Ancestry.Com

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • marti8354@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2004
        Hi, I'm not sure this information may help you or not. I located a Russell
        Houze, born 4-13-1929 died-4-1983 Social Security # 309-28-4055
        SS# was issued in Indiana Indiana records are not the easiest to access.

        Have you found any VA records? Indiana's VA office in Indianapolis is a
        true joy to work with, very nice people. Take care, Marti

      • Lois Edwards
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 12, 2004
          I think I found your russell houze in 1930 census
          Indianapolis In. I will send the census to your email.

          Gray Bejamin head
          Flossi M wife
          Marjory E daughter
          George T son
          Padgett George Father in law
          Houze Laura B sister in law
          Betty jean niece
          Russell T nephew one and 1/2 yrs
          I will send it make sure mail is not too full to
          receive it. Lois

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

          http://my.yahoo.com