Re: [Genealogy Research Club] New Member

  • Tammy Jernigan
    Message 1 of 93 , Dec 8, 2004
      Hi Fran,
      I have a Ball family connection.These were listed
      in Bumcomb Co. and Cocke Co. of N.C. and Tenn. It
      starts with a Osborne Ball(1779-1860). He married a
      martha Patsy Thomason(1786- ? ) They had sixteen
      children-
      Royal Ball
      Marania Ball
      Merriman Ball
      Meekie Ball (my linkage. she married into the Messer
      family)
      Adonijah Ball
      Elmina Ball
      Alfred Ball
      H Morgan Ball
      Nelson Ball
      John Ball
      Aaron Ball
      Sarah Ball
      Tilman Ball
      Mary Ball
      Almaeda Ball
      Ira Ball
      If any of these names look familiar, let me know. I
      also have their dates and who they married some where.

      =====
      TAMMY JERNIGAN

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15 12:26 PM

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from