New Member

  • Faye
    Message 1 of 93 , Dec 7, 2004
      Hi everyone, I'm a new member to the genealogy research club. I'm
      researching the Ball family of Piedmont North Carolina. Occasionally
      I help my Mom with the spain, overby, graves, elam, adkins, and
      sanford families, all from south central virginia and granville,
      warren counties, nc.

      My father has a sister that disappeared in the 1940-1950 era. I have
      a page dedicated to locating her. Please take a look at it and pass
      the web address around to everyone you know. Hopefully one day we'll
      find her:

      http://www.geocities.com/ballgames.geo

      Excited to be a part of this group

      Faye Ball Edwards
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from