Re:Houze Surname

  • dragonflybg24
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2004
      I am trying to get any info I can on a Russell Houze. He would have
      been approximately 70-75. He died at the age of 54. He was married
      to an Evelyn Halstead. My husband and I have searched thru tons of
      pics and have only come up with names. These are my husband's
      parents and his dad died when my husband was 3 and his mom was taken
      by cancer when he was 11. I know his mom's dad's name was
      Ralph "Bud" Halstead. Russell Houze had a sister named Betty Farmer
      (married name) and his mother's name was Vivian. Any info would be
      greatly appreciated. If you think you can help, I'd be more then
      happy to devulge more names. Thank You so much!!!!!