Re: Houze

  • angela houze
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 7, 2004
      I am new to this site and I am wondering if anyone is doin' research on the name Houze. In particular, a Russell Houze. Very little is known about him seeing as how he died when my husband (who is now 24) was 3. We know he died at the age of 54 and he was a Navy vet of the Korean war. He had a sister named Betty who presumably married a Farmer. His mother's name was Vivian. All this info came from his obit. Anyone with info. is more then welcome to email me back. Thank You.

    • Lois Edwards
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 8, 2004
        Do you know where he died or where he was born?

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

        > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help
        > at Ancestry.Com

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      • angela houze
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 9, 2004
          We know he died at Wishard Hospital in Indianapolis. We're assuming he was also born here, as well. We have a bunch of names and other things to connect to him, but as far as concrete stuff, we're still looking. Anything you can contribute, would be greatly appreciated.Thank you.

          Lois Edwards <loisedwards1946@...> wrote:Do you know where he died or where he was born?
          --- angela houze <a.houze@...> wrote:

          > I am new to this site and I am wondering if anyone
          > is doin' research on the name Houze. In particular,
          > a Russell Houze. Very little is known about him
          > seeing as how he died when my husband (who is now
          > 24) was 3. We know he died at the age of 54 and he
          > was a Navy vet of the Korean war. He had a sister
          > named Betty who presumably married a Farmer. His
          > mother's name was Vivian. All this info came from
          > his obit. Anyone with info. is more then welcome to
          > email me back. Thank You.

          > removed]

          > --------------------~-->

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

          > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help
          > at Ancestry.Com

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • marti8354@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2004
            Hi, I'm not sure this information may help you or not. I located a Russell
            Houze, born 4-13-1929 died-4-1983 Social Security # 309-28-4055
            SS# was issued in Indiana Indiana records are not the easiest to access.

            Have you found any VA records? Indiana's VA office in Indianapolis is a
            true joy to work with, very nice people. Take care, Marti

          • Lois Edwards
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 12, 2004
              I think I found your russell houze in 1930 census
              Indianapolis In. I will send the census to your email.

              Gray Bejamin head
              Flossi M wife
              Marjory E daughter
              George T son
              Padgett George Father in law
              Houze Laura B sister in law
              Betty jean niece
              Russell T nephew one and 1/2 yrs
              I will send it make sure mail is not too full to
              receive it. Lois

              http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

              http://my.yahoo.com