Re: [Genealogy Research Club] census records etc.

  • Joan L. Asche
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 29, 2004
      There is also:

      http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/usa/WI/misc.html#WI-CENSUS-LOOKUP

      http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/usa/IA/misc.html#IA-CENSUS-LOOKUP

      http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/usa/MN/misc.html#MN-CENSUS-LOOKUP

      Forrest G Plumstead wrote on 11/27/2004, 9:49 PM:

      > Try these:
      >
      > http://www.rootsweb.com/~cenfiles/
      >
      > http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/cen_img.htm
      >
      > http://www.us-census.org/
      >
      > Forrest Plumstead
      > Plumstead Family Website http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~fplum/
      > Volunteer The USGenWeb Census Project
      >

      > On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:28:00 -0800 "Chris Bergman"
      > <chris.bergman@...> writes:
      >
      > I'm new to the group and know next to nothing about family searches!
      > Does anyone know of free census web sites? The family names that I need
      > are Bergmann, Bergman, and Kelley. The states are Minnesota. Wisconsin,
      > and Iowa.

      > Juno Platinum $9.95. Juno SpeedBand $14.95.
      > Sign up for Juno Today at http://www.juno.com!
      > Look for special offers at Best Buy stores.

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Gina & Amber
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 22, 2004
        Could you give us the web address for Chattanoga Hamilton Co
        Library. I googled it but to no avail. Thanks!!!

        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Lois Edwards
        <loisedwards1946@y...> wrote:
        > Go to Chattanoga Hamilton Co Library click genealogy,
        > they will ask for your library number, type in guest.
        > It will say not a valid number, Click ok then you are
        > in. This works for me. Lois
      • Cynthia C Badger
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 27, 2004
          http://www.lib.chattanooga.gov/localHist/guide.html

          cyndi

        • Faye Parker
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 29, 2004
            www.genealogybuff.com

            "You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at the same time."
            "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
            "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."

            by Lazarus Long

            I am a proud member of the IBSSG