Re: [Genealogy Research Club] KOONCE / INGERSOL (L)

  • teesquare@bright.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2004
      Amanda,

      Have you checked the Rootsweb Surname mailing lists archives for shared data? Subscribe to the Surname mailing lists. You may even meet new realtives through the mailing lists (I found several cousins uning them and shared data).
      Another good place to look for information are the Counties (in which you ancestors lived) and the Surname Forums.

      Don

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 19, 2004
        Don,

        Thanks for the reply. Yes, we have checked rootsweb and we have
        posted on several surname, state, ethnicity, etc forums. We are
        really looking for the marriage certificate between Salina Koonce
        and Charles Ingersol. However, we do not know what state they lived
        in or even what religion they practiced. We would also like Harry
        Ingersol's birth certificate. Since we do not know where to look,
        it makes this brick wall even more frustrating. We have come across
        a few of our relatives during our search but we are all stuck at the
        same brick wall. Hope you can help.