GRIFFIN BARNHART FULLER SCHENCK

  • george
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      NORMAN GRIFFIN b.1808 in NEW YORK wife HARRIET BARNHART b.1812 in
      WASHINGTON CO. NEW YORK.children ALVAH b. 1831 in ny,LYDIA.1836
      ERIE CO. PENNSYVANIA ,HUDSON OR JUDSON b.1837 ERIE CO. PENNSYVANIA.
      HARRIET OR MATILDY b.1841 ERIE CO. PENNSYVANIASARAH b 1847 ERIE CO.
      PENNSYVANIA GEORGE NORMAN GRIFFIN b.1851 ERIE CO. PENNSYVANIAd.1926
      in NEWAGO CO MICHIGAN. wife FLORA EFFIE FULLER b.1856 ERIE CO.
      PENNSYVANIA. d.1941 NEWAGO CO. MICHIGAN. m.1876. they move to
      MICHIGAN about 1887 .GEORGE had 7 kids, ORTLE LEONARD GRIFFIN B.
      1877 ERIE CO. PENNSYVANIA D. 1962 LITTLE GIRL 1879 lived 14 hrs
      FLOSSIE PEARL [GRIFFIN] DERBYB. 1880 NEWAGO CO. MICHIGAN JESSIE
      MABEL [GRIFFIN] PERKINS b. 1883 NEWAGO CO MICHIGAN,ROBERT ANCEL
      GRIFFIN b. 1885 NEWAGO CO MICHIGAN , ISABEL BLANCHE [GRIFFIN] CRALL
      b. 1890NEWAGO CO MICHIGAN , HUGH RALPH GRIFFIN b.1899NEWAGO CO
      MICHIGAN , wifeLENA BELLE SCHENCK B. 1905 D. 1958 ,HUGH had 2
      children NORMAN GEORGE GRIFFINb. 1937,and MY AUNT NORMAN had 4
      children my sisters and me looking for info on NORMAN and HARRIETt
      time and place of death and marrage date.any info on norman's
      parents would be appr. i am also looking for info on URIAH GRIFFIN
      b. 1780 WASHINGTON CO. NEW YORK. because he lived by HARRIET'S dad
      HENRY BARNHART and my sister has a receit that URIAH and NORMAN
      bought land together in HARBOR CREEK PENNSYVANIA i am looking for
      uriah's children to see if norman is oneof them or how he is related
      to norman.ALSO I AM INTRESTED TO TALK TO ANY OF MY COUSINS!!