New York State Research

  • Jennifer Olmstead
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2004
      Records for NY State are available in Albany, NY at the NY State
      Library and Archives.
      Census, both Federal and County, vital records (birth, marriage and
      death) beginning in 1881, obituaries in an extensive newspaper
      collection, city directories and county history collections.
      Here is my web site:
      http://www.nyscensushunt.com
      maybe I can help!
      Jenn
    • Jennifer Olmstead - NYS Researcher
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
        Hi,
        if anyone needs research done in New York State, here is a link to a
        NY state researcher:

        http://www.nyscensushunt.com

        They have vital records for all of the state, and New York City.

        nysresearcher@...
        http://www.nyscensushunt.com