Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Hannigan/Cooper Marion County Indiana

  • ohmiahere
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
      Thank you so much for taking the time to answer and the suggestions.
      I know they where married in 1909 but not sure if in Indiana or
      Kentucky. Not getting much in results at the different sites around.

      michele

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, linda buss
      <busslinda@y...> wrote:
      > --- ohmiahere <ohmiahere@y...> wrote:
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      >
      > Hi Everyone,
      > I'm new here and also new to genealogy research. I'm
      > looking for
      > more information on my grandparents. Edward Michael
      > Hannigan and
      > Mary Ellen Cooper/Hannigan. I have a listing for them
      > in the 1930
      > census in Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana with
      > all 7 of their
      > kids and again
      > in the 1920 census. I need a birth date, death date or
      > anything that
      > might lead me to their parents.I would be so greatful
      > for any
      > assistance anyone might give.:>) tyvm Michele
      >

      > have you tried to get thier marriage certificate it
      > would have their age then you can try searching birth
      > records on line for their state in the year of their
      > birth and then get the birth certificate and that
      > would have the parents names and you can sometimes
      > work backwards from there lots of luck
      >
      > canuckfan1
      >

      > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help at
      > Ancestry.Com

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      > Terms of Service.

      _
    • ohmiahere
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 15, 2004
        -
        -- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Lois Edwards
        <loisedwards1946@y...> wrote:
        > Hi, do you know the names of any of his siblings?
        > Write and let me know. Lois
        > --- ohmiahere <ohmiahere@y...> wrote:
        >

        > > Hi Everyone,
        > > I'm new here and also new to genealogy research. I'm
        > > looking for
        > > more information on my grandparents. Edward Michael
        > > Hannigan and
        > > Mary Ellen Cooper/Hannigan. I have a listing for
        > > them in the 1930
        > > census in Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana with
        > > all 7 of their
        > > kids and again
        > > in the 1920 census. I need a birth date, death date
        > > or anything that
        > > might lead me to their parents.I would be so
        > > greatful for any
        > > assistance anyone might give.:>) tyvm Michele

        > > --------------------~-->
        > > Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion
        > > Toolbar.
        > >
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

        -~->

        > > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help
        > > at Ancestry.Com

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > > Hi Lois,
        WOW!! I finaly found you message!!!! Thank you very, very much.I
        don't know any of his family and everybody I might ask has passed
        away. I know we are from Ireland for stories when I was little. But
        don't remember the dates or names I need. I had just e-mailed you
        about this James from Louisville Ky. And thats where I was born. I
        think maybe it might be a good start. Thank you again. Michele