nogueira surname

  • walnuttree3
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hello all, I am looking for a Mario R. Nogueira who married a Rita
      (?) and lived in Lisbon,Portugal. Rita probably died in the 1950's
      or early 60's. I don't know when Mario died. Rita had a son,
      Bernadino Gomes Nogueira, who came to the United States through
      Rhode Island as a young man possibly in the 1920's. He settled in
      Pittsfield, Ma and married a Mary Alvaro. Any info would be helpful
      as I am at a dead end. thanks, Elaine