Re: Hi Everyone

  • ladymluv
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
      I was able to find one line of family heritage in England to 1484.
      They lived in Stratford Upon Avon in Warwickshire. Not sure when King
      George the 4th reigned. I have hit a brick wall on one part of the
      family tree. oh, well such is life.

      Krista
    • Faye Parker
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
        he reigned right early 1810's his brother William was right after him then Queen Victoria

        Proud member of the IBSSG

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
          he reigned 1820-1830, then came William iv, then victoria

          Proud member of the IBSSG