Re: free lookups at the TN State Archives

  • Ruby
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2004
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Faye Parker
      <fairplay51@y...> wrote:
      > I help with reasonable requests for lookups at the state archives.
      I live only 2 blocks away

      > Proud member of the IBSSG

      Hello Faye
      I am hoping you can help me with my brick wall. I am looking for the
      parents of my great grandfather, here is his information
      Clinton or Clint Lutner
      Born abt 1896 or 1895. in Roane County I think or maybe else where
      in Tennessee. I also know he had a son in Tenn named Frank. H was
      married to a woman by the name of Mary. They divorced. Clints mother
      died abt 1895, in Tenn but I dont know her name.
      Help would be most appreciated
      Ruby