Hi Everyone

  • kevinwildish
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2004
      Hi Everyone
      Nice to be on this great site.
      I am trying to reasearch my family tree and I was wondering if any
      one out there new any Wildish's.

      I have it on good authority that we go back to the Woollett family
      who used to work for King George the fourth (I think) as a silver
      smith.

      His name was William Woollett and he is buried in Westminster Abbey
      in the Clousters ( I hope the spelling's right). I have a picture of
      the memorial to him, if any one is interested I can scan it on the
      site.
      I wonder if anyone else has any relitives that far back?.
      Regards
      Kevin Wildish
    • ladymluv
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
        I was able to find one line of family heritage in England to 1484.
        They lived in Stratford Upon Avon in Warwickshire. Not sure when King
        George the 4th reigned. I have hit a brick wall on one part of the
        family tree. oh, well such is life.

        Krista
      • Faye Parker
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
          he reigned right early 1810's his brother William was right after him then Queen Victoria

          Proud member of the IBSSG

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
            he reigned 1820-1830, then came William iv, then victoria

            Proud member of the IBSSG