To Heradiva re: Wilson Family

  • Dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      I have about 70 Wilsons from WV in my Family Tree - do
      you have a few names to throw out so I can check?

      Also, I have a book called the History of Marshall
      County WV that was published by the Marshall County
      Historical Society in 1984. In it, there is a section
      of biographies of a bunch of the families. I looked
      under "Wilson" and here is the list:

      John Wilson Family
      John Wilson (1800) of Pennsylvania
      The Wilson Family
      Wilson History
      Samuel and Ethalinda Wilson children
      Walter Wilson Family
      Wiley Webster Wilson Family

      Let me know if you need any further info.

      dee