grt. surname and other links search site

  • Faye Parker
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 22 12:42 PM
      www.genealogybuff.com has several hundred places to search for surnames, cemetery records, census records and more

      Proud member of the IBSSG

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 22 2:59 PM
        california death records state that lauras mothers maiden name was ryan. thats all i could find so far.

        cyndi

      • Cynthia C Badger
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 22 3:20 PM
          this is what is in the california death index.

          WARDE, LAURA FRANCES7 Apr 1959 LOS ANGELES 0 FEMALE 19 Feb 1885 CANADA RYAN

          cyndi

        • sue baker
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 27 11:09 AM
            Faye,
            I would like to thank you for this site. I have found
            some of my family by going there. This is a gem.
            Thanks again.
            Sue Baker

            http://vote.yahoo.com