Re: [Genealogy Research Club] families from wv

  • Ameya
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
      I have both Williams & Wright (williams from Kentucky and various states tracing back to rhode island & i only know of one wright woman here in ohio, but i can't find anything past her (Cynthia Wright) Where are your Williams & Wright's from?

      heradiva <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:names working on are: williams, swiger, wright, fronsman, mayo,
      bennett, dent, fisher, bumgarner, and wilson. all are from wv,va,pa
      and ohio area. any help would be nice. heradiva@...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Finding the world in the smallness of a grain of sand
      And holding infinities in the palm of your hand
      And Heaven's realms in the seedlings of this tiny flower
      And eternities in the space of a single hour
      ("Send Your Love")