Manis Family

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2004
      Looking for any info.on my Manis family from Tennessee &
      Georgia,have been able to trace back to my 4th Great Grandfather
      William Manis b.abt.1810 TN,married to Martha Whitten b.abt.1818 TN
      They had 2 sons;
      John C.Manis b.1839 he was married to Martha(last name unknown)
      Owen H. Manis b.8-1846 Murray County,Ga.d.1910 Whitfield County,Ga

      There has been speculation that William & Martha also had a son
      named Jesse,have'nt been able to find out much about William or
      Martha..I would aprreciate any info.that someone might have and I'm
      more than glad to provide all info.I have gathered so far..
      Sincerely,
      Cheryl Manis