Re: genealogy

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2004
      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "baltakaza"
      <baltakaza@y...> wrote:
      > I am interested in tracing my family history in LATVIA, as far
      back
      > as say 1800 until currently. How do I go about it?
      > Balta Kaza

      Balta,
      Hello,I have found alot of info.on my family at genealogy.com and
      rootsweb.com..All you have to do is register which is free,although
      you must be a paid member to use some of their services..I have
      found that the message boards provide alot of info.Happy searching
      and please let me know if you had any problems..
      Sincerely,
      Cheryl
    • mccarren.family@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010
        hi im ed from maine looking for my roots in ireland england and america new england and the midwest looking to share with others
      • Dawn Bennink
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010
          Hi, Ed. Welcome. Why don't you share some of what you have. You never
          know if someone here might have a connection or could help with your dead
          ends.

          Dawn

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 9, 2010
            I am sure there are a number of people in this group that can help you but
            you need to give us more information regarding your family, i.e. names,
            date and place of birth, and if it applies date of death and where before any
            research can be done. Also, any other information you may have possibly
            found would be helpful.

            Ina Getzoff
            _Peakcat@..._ (mailto:Peakcat@...)