new genealogy website

  • jamiesgenealogy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2004
      I am starting creating a genealogy page with a lot of links to
      places that are not very well known and well known places. If
      anyone has any links that I should know about please email them to
      me. I am trying to break it down into country, province/state and
      then county. Does this sound easy to access? I would like opinions
      on what every one likes and dislikes from other genealogy websites.
      And I would also like to add a page for free lookups for people if
      you are interested in doing this please let me know. I will need to
      know what you have access to and your contact info. I would
      apperciate any suggestion anyone has. I would like to make this
      mainly a free information and link site. If it is a pay site I will
      make sure it is known before accessing the link. I also plan to
      have a page for different e-mail groups/list that people can join so
      if you know of any please email me. Tips and tricks is another idea
      I had. I would also like to have a page of genealogy terms and what
      they mean.

      Thanks,
      Jamie