Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Fun Part of Genealogy - Celebrities

  • mjnrootdig
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2004
      If anyone else needs to take a break from their own research, we
      have posted over 250 images of the rich and famous from 1930 at our
      site:
      http://www.rootdig.com/1930census/
      there are also links to articles on how to search the 1930 census.
      Michael
      www.rootdig.com

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Lois Robacker