Re: [Genealogy Research Club] Does Anyone Know These Families?

  • Lois Edwards
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2004
      Gilbert is one of my lines. What area and time are you
      talking about. Lois
      --- dontbemeantalktome <dontbemeantalktome@...>

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

      > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help
      > at Ancestry.Com

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Denise Kaberline
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2004
        dontbemeantalktome <dontbemeantalktome@...> wrote:
        hello everyone, does anyone know of or is anyone related to the
        Jaccaud, Kamper, Or Gilbert Family?
        Sincerely,
        Mustangs.
        Mustangs

        Sent you a message last week about knowing someone that has traced the Gilbert family tree....if you need to get in touch with him let me know and i will talk to him

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        Get unlimited calls to

        U.S./Canada