Does Anyone Know These Families?

  • dontbemeantalktome
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
      hello everyone, does anyone know of or is anyone related to the
      Jaccaud, Kamper, Or Gilbert Family?
      Sincerely,
      Mustangs.
    • Lois Edwards
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2004
        Gilbert is one of my lines. What area and time are you
        talking about. Lois
        --- dontbemeantalktome <dontbemeantalktome@...>

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/0csqlB/TM

        > Searching for your ancestry? You'll find great help
        > at Ancestry.Com

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Denise Kaberline
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2004
          dontbemeantalktome <dontbemeantalktome@...> wrote:
          hello everyone, does anyone know of or is anyone related to the
          Jaccaud, Kamper, Or Gilbert Family?
          Sincerely,
          Mustangs.
          Mustangs

          Sent you a message last week about knowing someone that has traced the Gilbert family tree....if you need to get in touch with him let me know and i will talk to him

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          Get unlimited calls to

          U.S./Canada