genealogy

  • baltakaza
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2004
      I am interested in tracing my family history in LATVIA, as far back
      as say 1800 until currently. How do I go about it?
      Balta Kaza
    • Cheryl
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2004
        --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, "baltakaza"
        <baltakaza@y...> wrote:
        > I am interested in tracing my family history in LATVIA, as far
        back
        > as say 1800 until currently. How do I go about it?
        > Balta Kaza

        Balta,
        Hello,I have found alot of info.on my family at genealogy.com and
        rootsweb.com..All you have to do is register which is free,although
        you must be a paid member to use some of their services..I have
        found that the message boards provide alot of info.Happy searching
        and please let me know if you had any problems..
        Sincerely,
        Cheryl
      • mccarren.family@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010
          hi im ed from maine looking for my roots in ireland england and america new england and the midwest looking to share with others
        • Dawn Bennink
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8, 2010
            Hi, Ed. Welcome. Why don't you share some of what you have. You never
            know if someone here might have a connection or could help with your dead
            ends.

            Dawn

          • Peakcat@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 9, 2010
              I am sure there are a number of people in this group that can help you but
              you need to give us more information regarding your family, i.e. names,
              date and place of birth, and if it applies date of death and where before any
              research can be done. Also, any other information you may have possibly
              found would be helpful.

              Ina Getzoff
              _Peakcat@..._ (mailto:Peakcat@...)