New Member

  • iamone58
    Message 1 of 93 , Aug 7 3:38 AM
      I live in the UK, and most of my family come from here, and have had
      quite a lot of success with my own family tree. (Parkes, May)

      Now my Son has shown interested in tracing his late fathers line. He
      comes from South Africa.......

      I was wondering if anyone knew of a site on the web that can be used
      for South Africa....?

      Thanks

      Lindy
    • lenardb44
      Message 93 of 93 , Apr 15, 2014

        This article might be helpful
        Lenard

        In a message dated 4/15/2014 2:28:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lwspeggy344@... writes:
        the money & really want to know.
        Did you get connected with anyone who turned out to be related from