researching Wilkinson

  • elcie42
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2004
      Hello - I have struck a brick wall - have gone as far as I seem to be
      able. Seeking information on Wilkinson's John Charles Wilkinson
      born 1857 in Nottingham England. Came to NZ but am not able to find
      the ship they travelled on. I have narrowed it down - its the only
      way they could have come - -joke there - - its almost as though
      things were deliberately hidden. This one has had me stumped for a
      while now but I just keep plugging away - someone may see a name when
      they are looking for someone else.... hoping so anyway thanks -
      Elcie in NZ