Re: Genealogy software advice

  • debbie_roberge
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
      I use RootsMagic 2nd edition and with the program came a separate
      program for doing what you want to do. The program RootsMagic Chart
      gives you the freedom to make changes to your charts. If you need
      more information on this program go to http://www.rootsmagic.com and
      click on Chart Making. I think RootsMagic is a great program and
      wouldn't use any other. I have over 11,000 known people in my
      database and have another database set up for people with the same
      names but not connected yet. Hope this helps! Debbie

      --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, wkerriganoh