re-introduction

  • Faye Parker
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
      My name is Brenda Parker born 1951. My roots are very deep in Tennessee and before that Germany and England. My surnames maternal:anglea,ballard, barber,briley,clubbs, gillihan,goolsby,jackson(3x)link(8x),majors, nelson,pool/poole,summers,thompson to name a few
      paternal:ausbrooks,barber,biggs,brown,freeland,gant,jackson,moye,parker(2x),whitson,williams

      there are many more since my list has over 300 surnames, all from middle tennessee

      Proud member of the IBSSG

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
        I help with reasonable requests for lookups at the state archives. I live only 2 blocks away

        Proud member of the IBSSG

      • Ruby
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2004
          --- In genealogyresearchclub@yahoogroups.com, Faye Parker
          <fairplay51@y...> wrote:
          > I help with reasonable requests for lookups at the state archives.
          I live only 2 blocks away

          > Proud member of the IBSSG

          Hello Faye
          I am hoping you can help me with my brick wall. I am looking for the
          parents of my great grandfather, here is his information
          Clinton or Clint Lutner
          Born abt 1896 or 1895. in Roane County I think or maybe else where
          in Tennessee. I also know he had a son in Tenn named Frank. H was
          married to a woman by the name of Mary. They divorced. Clints mother
          died abt 1895, in Tenn but I dont know her name.
          Help would be most appreciated
          Ruby