Re: [Genealogy Research Club] hello to all

  • tasanfo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2004
      outlaw,

      do you have an idea how old your aunt is????or how about what states she
      lives in??? i went to ussearch.com and put in her name and it show one eleanor
      phillippi in san antonio texas age 84, one in moore haven florida age 78 and one
      in mantua ohio age 78 maybe one of these is the one.... you have to pay on
      this site to get the address and phone number but you can go to smartpages.com or
      realyellowpages.com under people search to see if these names are listed in
      the phone book....hope this will help let me know you can email me direct
      tasanfo@...