Free Online Research tools - South Georgia (Okefenokee Swamp Region)

  • rickmays9999
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2004
      Researchers are invited to use our free online searchable
      databases:

      - yearly index of stories appearing in the Charlton County Herald
      1908-1944
      - monthly digest of stories in the Charlton County Herald during
      World War II
      - Indices of three books containing significant genealogical
      references to this region
      - biographical sketches of 48 prominent citizens of early Folkston
      - online .pdf biography of Madison Gibson, early resident of the
      Okefenokee Area
      - essays on the history of this region, by Lois Barefoot Mays

      We invite you to visit and search our growing archive.
      http://www.okefenokeepress.com